For better health and quality of life
What is Aromatherapy and Energetic Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils and essential waters from plants for your health and well-being.
The word “aroma” makes it sound as if the oils would be inhaled, which they can of course, but they can also be massaged into the skin or -- more rarely -- taken by mouth but only with specific instructions from a qualified practitioner.
Whether inhaled or applied on the skin, essential oils are gaining new attention as a useful treatment for infections, stress and other health problems.
Our Essential Oils (EO) and Hydrosols (HY) have an exceptional therapeutic quality because they are :
- 100% Pure : not mixed with cheaper products like expensive Rose and cheaper Palma Rosa.
- Not adulterated with chemicals, fragrances or cheaper EOs.
The European CODEX allows essentials oils to be labeled “pure” even if they contain only 3% of the pure essential oil.
- 100% Integral : undiluted, not discoloured, not terpentined, not changed in any way…
- 100 % natural : we only use organic plant materials and our products are not denatured with cheaper synthetic molecules.
- Distillated at low pressure, which is the way to do it, but we get less essential oil and Hydrosol. We work with low pressure to gently open the plants therapeutic properties.
- Our products are not reheated to make them smell more palatable.
- No Chemical Solvents – Some companies distill with solvents. There are a few exceptions, but really very few. You may want steam distilled products only.
- and last but not least, all our products are specially energised in our Pyramid room, which can give you many more untold benefits...
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are concentrated extracts taken from the roots, leaves, seeds, barks or blossoms of plants. Each contains its own mix of active ingredients and this mix determines what the essential oil is used for.
Some are used to promote physical healing -- for example, to treat swelling or fungal infections.
Others are used for their emotional value -- they may enhance relaxation or make a room smell pleasant. Orange blossom oil, for example, contains a lot of a calming active ingredient.
How Does Aromatherapy Work?
The circulatory system is the body’s main transport system.
Although there is continuing research about the specific pathways and effectiveness of each oil, essential oils are generally absorbed into the circulatory system through the skin or the nose mucous membranes.
Once the oil molecules have entered the bloodstream they travel throughout the body and affect it according to their specific properties.
Primary Aromatherapy Methods:
- inhalation – add two or three drops of essential oil or essential water to a bowl of steaming hot water and breathe in the steam for a few minutes with a towel draped over your head to capture the steam with the essences.
- vaporisation – the most used method of vaporisation is to add pure essential oils or essential waters (Hydrosols) to a diffuser for dispersing micron-sized particals into your immediate environment for aromatherapy benefits.
- bathing – add four to six drops of pure essential oils to a hot bath along with a dispersant (such as alcohol or milk) to break up the oil on the surface of the water, which avoids the oil sensitizing your skin.
- massage – using 15 to 20 drops of pure essential oil in 30cc (1 ounce) of massage oil base is one of the most relaxing and therapeutic ways to receive the aromatherapy benefits, along with the detoxification of the body through lymph drainage and the stimulation of the entire circulatory system.
- spray – adding 1 teaspoon of essential oils or waters to 200 cc (or 7 ounces) of good water along with 1 ounce of vodka or 90% isopropyl alcohol (to emulsify the oils) and then spray on bedding, linens, towels, and use as a room spray to deodorize and disinfect the air. Here again, we prefer to use the Hydrosols (or essential waters) which do not need to be diluted and which are much less expensive.
- Essential waters or hydrosols can also be sprayed directly on the body or in the air which can immediately create a wonderfully refreshing and healing atmosphere.
Our Aromatherapy products are all made with organic plants which have only pure essential oils or hydrosols as active agents.
Our products are not tested on animals and contain no chemicals.
There are many different formulas to use essential oils.
We work with the molecules first.
So you can find the same molecules in different plants or essential oils.
For example, you can find a Limonene in sweet orange, mandarin, lemon, lime, bergamot, petit grain, grapefruit, geranium etc...
It all depends on the mix you want to make.
Normally you have to check that the different molecules involved are compatible.
Therefore, different Aromatherapy practitioners will use different mixes but with the molecules they want to use for a specific purpose.
Our products are not available in shops or other websites.
For more info, please contact us.
The Aromatherapy of the future...
AROMATHERAPY Essential Waters or HYDROSOLS are also known as Hydrolates, or Herbal and Floral waters.
I like the word HYDROSOL(HY) better because it contains the word SOL which implies the sun.
They are gentle, water-based, non-alcoholic plant extracts that expand the healing, cosmetic, and culinary applications of aromatherapy.
Hydrosols (HY) are considered to be the homeopathic (diluted) form of Aromatherapy and I enjoy using them every day.... because I can spray the HY directly on my skin.
They are pure water-based solutions that are created by steam distillation of organic plants.
They can be applied directly on the skin or taken internally (diluted in water, fruit juices or teas) to treat medical conditions naturally or just to cool down the body and mind for which I use Peppermint or Frankincense Hydrosols !
For more details, please go to our Hydrosol page.
For more info, please contact us.
Apart from the Aromatherapy (essential oil making), ABET and Reiki trainings, as well as Life-style adjustment trainings, we now also offer the following traditional services by English speaking, experienced Thai practitioners :
- Toksen and Guasha massage services and trainings
- Thai herbal trainings
Enjoy your visit.